Well, HELLO! I know, it’s been about a million years but I promise it was for good reason. I finally took my Certified Specialist of Wine test and passed. I can honestly say I studied harder for this exam than I have for anything else I’ve ever done in my life. It was a grind…nights and weekends, obviously no blogging or anything social, just studying all day errryyyday. But it paid off and I am so proud of myself.
Now that the test is over I am happy to be back to blogging, especially the week of Valentine’s! Remember, it’s this coming Sunday so it’s time to get going on your plan if you haven’t already. And to make sure you have your sweetheart and loved ones covered I have put together some ideas to help you treat your favorite people to a little something special below. Everything shown can be ordered via Amazon Prime, a true life saver in last minute gift ordering situations. You can also check out past years suggestions here and here for more options. Sending lots of love your way!
1. Amazon Echo like Siri (you know from your iphone) but for your home
2. Nike Jogger my hub’s obsession, they look pretty damn cool for being cozy
3. Chocolate Covered Oreos the ultimate childhood treat elevated to the next level
4. iGrill Mini a win-win, new tech gadget for your guy and perfect grilling for all
5. American White Oak Whiskey Barrel talk about a fun DIY, age your own booze
1. Sweet-Sexy Nighty flirty enough to feel sexy but comfy enough to actually sleep in
2. Wireless Speaker functional and ever so chic making it easy to have out in plain sight
3. Wine Folly Essential Guide to Wine hands down the best guide for wine 101
4. Mophie Juice Pack add life to your phone with this extended battery, YES PLEASE!
5. Loeffler Randall Clutch super luxe and neutral enough to wear with everything
6. Farmstead Goat Milk Caramels I mean, yuuummmm
Congratulations on passing your big test! xx, from Karen, Caitlin’s mom
Sent from my iPad
Karen, thank you so much for the sweet note! Next time I’m in town I will make sure to bring over a good bottle to share. 😉 Miss you guys, sending lots of love. Xo!